Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone, I'm Rosalie Smith, loving wife and mommy. I'm 23 years old, with 3 children and 2 on the way! I am married to Emmett, he is my lover! I have always loved kids, and I have always wanted 10 kids, my whole life! My oldest is 14, Alexis! She goes by Alex. Alex loves babysitting her little siblings (for cash of course), photography, texting, and twitter! Carly is 8, she loves doing my hair and the beach! The baby of the family (not for long) is 3 year old Talia, she loves princess's and play-dou! I am pregnant with twins, I am 8 months pregnant, I could go into labor at any time, even though I am not full term! I actually did find out the gender, I'm having 2 little boys! I am very happy about my pregnancy, I have had some trouble conceiving in the past, and I have always wanted a big family and am definitely not stopping here! Leave requests below to better get to know me and my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment