Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pregnancy Troubles!

Hey everyone, I have gotten 397 requests to talk about my pregnancy troubles! I can't believe how popular my blog has become in the last 14 minutes. Well, right when I got married Emmett and I immediately began trying for kids, I think you know what I mean ;) We did that for 3 and a half years, but I wasn't getting pregnant! We got me checked out at a special doctor, and found out I only had a 14 percent chance of becoming pregnant. That didn't make us sad at all, just trying harder! We would try to make a baby most of the day! When we woke up we would do it before breakfast, after breakfast, our lunch breaks at work, after work, before dinner, after dinner, early evening, and for a few hours when we were in bed! We did all of that for about 7 months when I found out I was pregnant! It was a tough pregnancy, I had severe morning sickness and preclampsia, but Emmett and I were just happy to have our dream fulfilled! He would lick my belly a lot, and cover it in pink lipstick! He would give my head massages with sour cream, and rub rash ointment in my belly button! I had Alex at only 6 months pregnant, she was 5 pounds, but healthy otherwise! Again, Emmett and I tried again and again for children and succeeded when Alex was 6! This time around I was perfectly healthy, just very tired! I slept 16 or 17 hours a day. When I wasn't sleeping Emmett was spoon-feeding my baby food, to help the baby grow faster and healthier! I had Carly when I was full term, 40 weeks! When Carly was 5 I found out I was pregnant! Emmett was busy and not able to do much to my belly or anything, so I had a miscarraige at 16 weeks. When I got pregnant again, with Talia, Emmett took off from work to be with me all of the time! He would rub my belly with make-up remover wipes, and shove mints down my bra, and in my shoes! This time around, Talia was born at 34 weeks, and happy and healthy little baby girl! With the twins, it was much easier to get pregnant, just because Emmett and I were much more experienced in the baby making area! Emmett spends every morning before work taking pictures of me naked, just to document the growth of my belly, boobs, butt, and all! It is a great bonding experience. Every night before we go to bed, he kisses my belly 17 times, and then I always sleep with a coating on shaving cream on my belly, and wearing sneakers filled with lavenders! We are hoping and praying that the twins will come out soon, happy and healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment