Sunday, August 25, 2013
Emmett and I!
I have gotten requests to talk about how Emmett and I met! We met when I was a freshman and he was a senior! I had a major crush on him, but you know, he was a senior and would never date me! He surprised me, though, he asked me out the second week of school and we were dating all through his senior year! I was bullied harshly because of it, all of the girls were jealous of me! They would pull up my shirt and call me a slut, because I had gotten to 3rd base with Emmett after a few weeks of dating! If you don't know what that is look it up ;) When Emmett left for college I thought he was going to dump me, but he ended up telling me he loved me and wanted to marry me! We ended up doing it that night on his couch in the living room with his parents and younger sister watching us! We got married 4 years later, when he was 22 and I was 19! Our life together has been nothing but hard, but worth it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment