Friday, August 30, 2013

Surprise!

Hey everyone, you all are so very impatient to know what happened this week! Well, Monday morning I woke up with terrible contractions! I started to cry during our morning naked photo shoot, that usually makes me feel better! Emmett ran out to the store because we were out of food, completely, and just bought some mac and cheese for the kids and orange juice for me! He used a toilet scrubber and rubbed my stomach with orange juice, it felt great! By lunch, my contractions were still the same but I was in so much pain I couldn't get up. Emmett did pick me up, but dropped me! He called 911, because he dropped me on the hardwood, on my babies. It felt bad, like I was turning into a vampire. I WAS BURNING. I couldn't stand the pain, so I screamed and shrieked and all that until the ambulance came. It was 2 buff guys, weird huh, usually a nice lady or some old man! They were staring at my boobs the whole time, which is understandable, because I'm a size DDDD! When we were in the ambulance, one kissed me roughly, and his hands were all over me! Emmett got back and shoved him away and guarded me from those hooligans. When I got to the hospital they immediately did a scan, and said the babies are fine they are just thrashing around and causing me pain because they are scared! Turns out the orange juice coatied on my belly really kept them safe! It's great, Emmett is the best! And I love him. What got me through labor was Emmett! He rubbed shaving cream on my legs, shaved them, and even shaved my private area! When people shave me, it just always relaxes me. I ended up having the babies Tuesday morning, after 24 hours of hard, tough labor! It was two boys, as we thought, and I carried them for 32 weeks. Baby #1 is Anthony, my father's name! I love the name Ony, so when he is older I hope he goes by that! :D Baby #2 is Matthew, he will probably go by Ew when he gets older, hopefully! :D I love my two little boys so much! We got home from the hospital yesterday morning, and pics were taken yesterday afternoon!

This is Anthony!

And this is Matthew!
Hopefully you enjoyed my labor story, if you want a post about the first days at home with my baby boys, leave a comment below! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment