This was my 3 month photo shoot, I'm much bigger now of course!
Back to the routine. After breakfast it's 7am so Emmett has to leave for work! We make out for a minute, still both naked, but right before he leaves he kisses my belly 123 times for good luck! I kiss his belly 79 times, too. Then, I got into my room and get dressed and do my make-up for the day and get the kids papers/books/lessons ready! I homeschool my kids, it is just a much better environment so they won't get bullied, plus, they can wear whatever they want and we can have strip parties together! Alex went to kindergarten at a public school, had a strip party there, and was expelled. I don't understand why, stripping is a beautiful thing! So, I decided to homeschool the kids. I make them breakfast and they do work for 2 hours, we have a strip party break, and then work for another 2 hours then have lunch! After lunch they have the afternoon free, except for our mandatory body inspections. I take the kids one by one into my bedroom and they strip! After examination, I rub lotion all over them and put shaving cream in their ears, belly button, and between their toes! Then the have the rest of the afternoon free until dinner time together! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment